Massage Therapy – Two Hands
Nothing Compares to Your Experience at Two Hands
Two Hands provides a professional, knowledgeable and customer-focused experience, while providing a superior service aimed at ultimately meeting all your massage therapy needs.
First off, book online and receive $10 off your first treatment. This is my gift to you for treating yourself to your first massage at Two Hands. “Pure Bliss” is often how clients describe the way they feel after their treatment at Two Hands. Come and experience it for yourself.
If your new to massage check out these benefits
- Alleviates lower back pain, and improves range of movement.
- Helps all athletes to prepare and recover from a strenuous workout.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the bodies natural defense system.
- Its like exercise It can give you a great work out!
- Helps to pumps oxygen and nutrients around the body into the tissue and vital organs.
- Relaxes and softens injured tired and overused muscles.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight and strained muscles.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Releases endorphin’s-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkillers.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Relieves migraine pain.
Make yourself a priority with a detailed consultation on your first visit and an individually tailored massage and massage maintenance program to suit you.
Book online and receive $10 off your first massage
Or contact Reanne Tawharu on (021) 024 34877 to book your appointment for the ultimate experience.
Alternatively if you have any queries regarding treatments or wish to discuss your individual requirements, please feel free to email or contact the clinic today.
My Gift To You
With a massage at Two Hands, I use a technique that is unique. I let my hands guide me through the massage as I work each muscle to work out deep-rooted tension.
I focus on where your aches are and through various techniques such as deep tissue, stretching, shiatsu and hotstone, I aim to increase movement throughout the body allowing it to function more efficiently. The results can be amazing!
Massage can also help with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Improving your nights sleep
- Increasing your energy levels
- Enhancing you skin tone
- Improving your concentration
- Increasing circulation
- Strengthening your immune system
- Improving muscle tone and cellulite
- Allowing time for yourself! A rare event for most people
Massage can be a powerful ally on your way to wellness, and the benefits are endless.
Take advantage of $10 off your first massage with me by booking your appointment online today.
“You have done more for me in 1 hour than months of treatments from other practitioners.”
Karen – Martinborough